Sourcing Manager job, west Dublin
Our client, who is a successful wholesale and retail group, is looking for a commercial Sourcing Manager to join their team in west Dublin.
Reporting to the Business Unit Manager, the successful Sourcing Manager will be responsible for growing and protecting the company’s pharmaceutical margin. You will manage and evaluate their global suppliers, in order to meet the strategic requirements for the business and to look for opportunities to save costs and grow margin.
This is an exciting opportunity for an existing Sourcing Manager to join this progressive wholesale and retail group in west Dublin.
Responsibilities of this Sourcing Manager job include:
- Supplier management – KPIs on vendor performance and SLAs
- Dept KPIs on productivity
- Competitor analysis/market trends
- Demand forecast
- Implementation of automated replenishment process
- Manage slow moving stock
- Manage tendering process
- Process improvement projects
- Strategies to establish cost effective sourcing
- Support the Business Unit Director and Business Unit Manager to ensure company targets are achieved
- Continuously work to identify business development opportunities
- Implement a clear procurement strategy for the pharmaceutical divisions
- Routine analysis of competitor activity to include product availability, price and marketing strategy
- Coach, develop, train and encourage your team through weekly procurement strategy meetings
Requirements for this Sourcing Manager job include:
- A minimum of 3+ year’s experience in a similar sourcing position
- Proven track record in achieving required savings and margin
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong organisational and outstanding problem-solving skills
- Good numerical and IT skills
- Relationship management with all suppliers and stakeholders
- The ability to motivate and influence colleagues in a fast paced, ever changing environment
Salary: DOE & benefits
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.