Space Planner, Dublin city centre
Our established and successful retail client is constantly expanding their product ranges for their customers. Due to this, they currently have a vacancy for a commercial Space Planner to join their Grocery team based in their Dublin head office. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and contribute to this market leading business. You will work closely with the buying team and store operations, rolling out updated product planograms across a variety of categories.
Must hold 2+ years in a similar Space Planning job and have experience using JDA/Spaceman or comparable software.
Responsibilities of this Space Planning job include:
- Analysing product range and sales with the buying team to ensure the most efficient use of space on shelf
- Creating and updating product planograms across a wide variety of categories in our food and non-food areas that reflect our position in the market to drive sales and profit and efficiently managing our stock holding on shelf
- Liaise with Store Management, Buying Departments and Suppliers on a regular basis
Requirements for this Space Planning job include:
- Proven numeracy skills
- Good analytical skills (in particular working knowledge of Excel)
- Ideally you have retail management experience so that you have a good understanding of product and working with planograms / merchandising
- Previous retail space planning experience or previous experience in JDA space planning software (or similar) would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
- An ability to communicate effectively and efficiently
- Have strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Can manage time effectively to meet given deadlines
- An ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
Salary: €35-45k DOE & benefits
To apply for this job please apply via the form below. Sarah Hurley will respond to all suitable applicants in due course. Please ensure that you meet the criteria before sending your CV.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.