Space Planner, Dublin city centre
Our established and successful retail client is constantly expanding their product ranges for their customers. Due to this, they currently have a vacancy for a commercial Space Planner to join their Grocery team based in their Dublin head office. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and contribute to this market leading business. You will work closely with the buying team and store operations, rolling out updated product planograms across a variety of categories.
Must hold 2+ years in a similar Space Planning job and have experience using JDA/Spaceman or comparable software.
Responsibilities of this Space Planning job include:
- Analysing product range and sales with the buying team to ensure the most efficient use of space on shelf
- Creating and updating product planograms across a wide variety of categories in our food and non-food areas that reflect our position in the market to drive sales and profit and efficiently managing our stock holding on shelf
- Liaise with Store Management, Buying Departments and Suppliers on a regular basis
Requirements for this Space Planning job include:
- Proven numeracy skills
- Good analytical skills (in particular working knowledge of Excel)
- Ideally you have retail management experience so that you have a good understanding of product and working with planograms / merchandising
- Previous retail space planning experience or previous experience in JDA space planning software (or similar) would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
- An ability to communicate effectively and efficiently
- Have strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Can manage time effectively to meet given deadlines
- An ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
Salary: €35-45k DOE & benefits
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided or call Sarah on 01 8148747 for a confidential chat if you hold the relevant experience.