Space Planning Manager job, West Dublin
In this brand-new role, you will be reporting to the Head of Planning and will work closely with the commercial and store teams. As a key business partner, you will collaboratively liaise and advise cross functionally in the business, in order to effectively to deliver new projects, store refits and other activities for which space analytics, and planogram support is required.
Our client’s company is a place where they’ll ask for your ideas, listen to your opinions and value the contributions you make. In return, our client can offer an excellent package and a great working environment.
Your day-to-day as a Space Planning Manager:
- Evaluate, develop and implement the space planning strategy in line with the business objectives.
- Propose floor plans for new stores and refits in-conjunction with the commercial department and store operations
- Provide analysis, insights and recommendations to improve space
- Propose recommendations throughout the range review
- Deliver planogram executions in accordance with customer insight and category strategy.
- Owning the planogram process from inception to store implementation for new and existing ranges, taking account of annual trends and seasonal performance
- Analyse planograms for sales, profitability and stock productivity, and make recommendations to optimise the
- Perform space planning surveys in stores.
Experience you’ll hold as a Space Planning Manager:
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar
- Working knowledge of space planning software, ideally JDA
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Knowledge of
- Strong leadership experience, managing a team of 2 and influencing a wide stakeholder group.
Salary package: DOE & Great benefits
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided. Due to volume of CV’s, we can only reply to suitable applicants.