Sportswear Assistant Manager, Dundrum
My client a well-established Irish Sportswear Retailer are looking for an Assistant Manager to join their team in Dundrum.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in one of their Flagship stores and manage a team of 20 staff.
There will be lots of support in this role therefore I welcome a Supervisor/Department Manager/Floor Manager who wants to take a step up.
You will have lots of drive, tons of personality with a real passion for fashion, customer service and team building.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Sportswear Assistant Manager, Dundrum
- Ensure the store hits target
- Training and staff development
- Drive your team to deliver first class customer service
- Manage all cash, stock and financial administration
- Liaise with head office on levels of stock and merchandising
- Effective management of wage costs and other store costs
- From time to time you may be required to work in other stores
- Deliver excellent store standards
- Be security conscious within the store and stock rooms
- Key holder and call out contact in the event of alarm activation
Skills & Experience for the job of Sportswear Assistant Manager, Dundrum
- Retail experience preferably in fashion
- Bubbly and energetic with a can-do attitude
- €27K-€30K depending on experience
If you want to hear more about this opportunity, please apply or call Ambyr on 01 8148747. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.