We are looking for committed nurses to join a team of highly qualified and compassionate staff for both day and night shifts in a variety of facilities in Dublin, predominantly psychiatric units and nursing homes.
Flexible hours and attractive pay rates are offered. You will be able to choose your days/nights of work on a weekly basis, as well as receiving payment every week.
With Excel Recruitment, you will:
- Work the shifts you want to suit your schedule
- Get paid weekly, and accumulate holiday pay entitlement
- Be offered shifts according to your own availability – work as much or as little as you want
- Be part of an experienced and qualified healthcare team
Requirements for Nurses:
- Current and valid ABA Registration PIN
- Garda Vetting must be completed through Excel Recruitment
- Must be able to provide at least 2 written references
- Hepatitis B vaccination proof
- Valid certificates for Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults, CPR, Patient Moving, Infection Control, and CPI / MAPA (completed within last 18 months)
- Strong knowledge of HIQA Standards
The responsibilities of this Nursing job are:
- Assisting patients with daily personal care – infection prevention and control, medication management, personal hygiene, companionship, and reinforcing the patients’ comfort and safety.
- Liaising with the Care Manager and carrying out any assigned tasks
- Monitoring and recording the condition of patients’ by noting temperature, pulse etc.
- Promoting the dignity and quality of patients at all times
If you are interested in this Nursing Job, please contact Joseph via the link below.