We are looking for experienced and newly qualified nurses to work for our clients in nursing homes and hospitals in the Phoenix Park area of Dublin, with the possibility of working in other areas. This is an exciting opportunity for nurses looking to work extra hours or simply to work full-time as an agency nurse, earning up to €50 per hour.
We recruit at all levels, so whether you are newly qualified or highly experienced, this role will be suitable for you.
Benefits of this role:
- Work around your own availability – flexible hours, both day and night shifts available.
- Gain valuable experience in new settings
- Paid into your account on a weekly basis
- Earn holiday pay
- Various facilities available, gain new skills
To be considered for this nursing role, you must hold the following:
- Valid ABA Pin and registration with NMBI
- Must be able to provide contact details for two references minimum
- Valid certificates for Patient Moving, CPR, Infection Control, and Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults
- Strong knowledge of HIQA standards
- Must have fluent English, both verbal and written
- Must hold all vaccinations eg Hepatits B
- Must currently live in Ireland
Having your own transport is an advantage but not a requirements as locations are accessible by public transport. Training can be organised for individual certificates if they are out-of-date.
Candidates will need to undertake garda vetting with us prior to working, which will be organised at the interview process.
For more information, please contact me directly with your CV.