Search for your next opportunity
Excel Healthcare are hiring a Staff Nurse on behalf of our client in the west of Ireland. This well-established residential care facility is nestled in the beautiful countryside of Co. Mayo.
Our client not only boasts stunning grounds, bright and modern premises, but also a supportive and friendly work environment with opportunities to progress in your career. It is hoped the successful candidate will build genuine and meaningful trusting relationships with the residents and fellow colleagues. This role might suit a Staff Nurse new to the career or someone with previous experience, perhaps looking to relocate to the area.
- Attractive salary reflective of experience
- Supportive and caring work environment
- Career growth opportunities
Staff Nurse Responsibilities:
- Practice nursing according to standards set out by the NBMI, within your own scope of practice
- Implement and update individual resident care plans
- Recognise and report any significant changes of a resident’s condition to the CNM
- Work collaboratively with all team members
- Undertake mandatory training and continued professional development
- Nursing Qualification
- Active registration with the NMBI
- Previous experience is desirable but not essential
- Empathetic and caring nature with excellent interpersonal skills
To hear more about this role, contact Caoimhe on 087-703426 or submit your CV below. All applications will be confidential.