Search for your next opportunity
Excel Healthcare is seeking a Staff Nurse on behalf of our client who is based in North Dublin. This is an ideal opportunity to work in a brand-new home just outside the city center.
This client is a large healthcare provider in Dublin, and they provide long-term residential care for adults, including respite and convalescence care. As this is one of their new locations, it is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities for both staff and residents. The nursing team is supported by a dedicated team of healthcare assistants to ensure excellent standards of care are provided with a collaborative approach. A new graduate or an experienced Staff Nurse would thrive in this friendly and encouraging environment.
Staff Nurse Responsibilities:
- Manage a caseload of residents
- Update care plans regularly in collaboration with other members of the multi-disciplinary team
- Practice safe medication management
- Follow local policies and HIQA guidelines
- General Nursing qualification
- NMBI registered
- Some experience in a similar role is an advantage
- Uniform provided
- Partly subsidised lunch scheme
- Free staff parking
- Excellent opportunities for career development
To discuss this role in more detail, or hear about other opportunities, submit your CV below or call Caoimhe on 087-7013426. All applications will be treated confidentially.