Search for your next opportunity
Excel Healthcare are currently hiring a Staff Nurse on behalf of our established client based in Dublin 20. This is a great opportunity for a candidate interested in residential care.
Our client is based in Dublin 20, overlooking Liffey Valley and is easily accessible by car or public transport. This charming nursing home provides long-term care to residents over the age of 65. A team of warm and friendly staff ensures the tradition of person-centered care is maintained for the residents. The ideal candidate will have some experience working in either a residential or hospital setting, who genuinely enjoys building a trusting rapport with their colleagues and the residents.
Responsibilities of the Staff Nurse:
- Provide compassionate care to all residents
- Maintain professional conduct in accordance with the NMBI
- Recognise and escalate any deterioration in a resident’s condition
- Clear and accurate documentation, updating individualized care plans regularly
Requirements of the Staff Nurse:
- Relevant Nursing qualification
- Active registration with the NMBI
- Familiar with HIQA guidelines
- Some experience is desirable
Benefits of the Staff Nurse:
- Supportive and friendly work environment
- Opportunities for career progression
- Competitive salary
- Continued Professional Development encouraged
If you’d like to hear more about this position, contact Caoimhe on 087-7013426 or submit your CV below. Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.