Staff Nurse Job
We can offer you fantastic pay and the ability to choose your own hours. Our agency allows you the freedom to work as much or as little as you like in facilities that we hope you will love to work in. We have a lot of work available at the moment, so whether you are looking to work part time or full time, or just a day or two on your off duty from your current position, we can facilitate this.
- Work the shifts you want to suit your schedule
- Gain experience in various working environments throughout Wicklow, Kildare and Dublin
- Get paid weekly, and accumulate holiday pay entitlement
- Be offered shifts according to your own availability – work as much or as little as you want
- Be part of an experienced and qualified healthcare team
- Have a dedicated consultant who looks after you and your nursing career
Requirements for Staff Nurse:
- Valid NMBI
- Garda Vetting must be completed through Excel Recruitment
- Must be able to provide at least 2 written references
- Hepatitis B vaccination proof
- Valid certificates for Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults, CPR, Patient Moving, Infection Control, and CPI / MAPA ect (completed within last 18 months)
- Strong knowledge of HIQA Standards
As a Staff Nurse with Excel Recruitment you will:
- Possess a caring and energetic attitude in the workplace environment.
- Be a team player, helping to promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients.
- You work well using both your own initiative and in a team environment.
- Carry out duties in a timely manner.
If you are interested in this Staff Nurse position, or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please contact Kerry via the link below.