Stock Analyst job, Dublin west
As Stock Analyst, you will be responsible for adding new items, managing and updating existing items and discontinuing items that have become obsolete for the business. This Stock Analyst job lies between the warehouse, purchasing and finance.
Exciting, challenging opportunity for an enthusiastic Stock Analyst with good communication skill and a great eye for detail. As Stock Analyst, you will be in an operational environment, primarily office based but with regular visits to the warehouse and yard.
Responsibilities of this Stock Analyst job:
- Add new items and create Item Masters as required and include all required information
- Keep all items up to date including all Item Master information
- Identify items that are not live, discontinued or obsolete are properly identified
- Work closely with buyers, finance and the warehouse on the accuracy of Item Master data
- Ensure that all changes to items are documented, considered and fully reflected in the system to improve the performance and reliability of SAP
- Facilitate and manage the PRB (Product Review Board) process including scheduling meetings and working with functional representative to complete analysis and associated activity and ensure that agenda items are managed, and any deadlines met
- Manage and improve the PRB process to support warehouse, purchasing and finance colleagues
Requirements for this Stock Analyst job:
- A very good understanding of the principles of ERP systems and SAP in particular or other equivalent systems
- A background in purchasing, warehousing or material management or equivalent operational role
- Experience of working in or with purchasing and finance colleagues or in a warehouse supervisory or administrative role,
- Process oriented
- Very good attention to detail
- The ability to work with multi-functional stakeholders from other parts of the business,
- Be resilient and be able to identify, manage and close out actions
Salary: €30k DOE & benefits
Sarah Hurley is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.