A Stock Controller job is currently being recruited by Excel Recruitment. Our client, a well-established pharmacy is seeking an experienced Stock Controller with at least three years experience in a similar role. Dublin 12 based.
Package on offer
- Salary: €45-50k DOE
- Monday – Friday work week
You must have at least 3+ years relevant experience to be considered for this position.
Responsibilities of this Stock Controller job:
- Stock management to ensure 100% availability to support customer demand
- Regular stock management functions including cycle-counting, expiry date checking, batch controls and actioning slow-moving and/or dead stock
- Produce regular slow-moving stock reports and ensuring that stock is moved through the system
- Implementing a new WMS (warehouse management system) and maintaining this project this project
Requirements of this Stock Controller job:
- 3 years’ experience in inventory/stock control
- Experience of auto-picking systems would be desirable
- Confident team player
- Prior purchasing experience is desirable as is knowledge of implementing and using WMS (warehouse management systems) to control and pick stock
- Applicants must have at least three years prior experience in a similar role
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office e.g. Excel
Please upload your CV below to apply. Aoife McCaul is handling the recruitment for this job in complete confidentiality. Due to the high volume of applicants, she will be in touch following initial screening should you match the criteria for this role.
For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.