Store Manager – Mayo
Excel Recruitment is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Convenience Store Manager to join our client’s team in Co. Mayo.
The successful applicant will get the opportunity to work with an experienced and hardworking retail team, working to drive service and sales within a busy convenience store.
This position would suit a driven retailer manager coming from a forecourt/ convenience background.
Salary package: €45k+ DOE
Responsibilities of this Store Manager position include:
- Full responsibility for the day-to-day running of the store
- Ensuring the store consistently achieves its targets and KPIs
- Reviewing staff performance, creating staff rosters, and ensuring overall high standards of the store
- Have the ability to fairly resolve complaints and grievances in the store
- Carry out all Health & Safety, HACCP, and any other legal requirements
Requirements for this Store Manager position include:
- Previous management experience is essential
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to motivate staff members
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Need to have strong analytical skills to be able to analyse sales reports, retail food trends, margins, overhead costs, and key performance indicators
- Have the ability to work under pressure and be responsible for a busy convenience environment
If you are interested in this job, or any other grocery retail jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please contact Hayley Rochford on 01 871 7648 or apply directly via the link below. All applications will be handled in the strictest of confidence.