Store Manager, South Dublin
Excel Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Store Manager for a newly built grocery store that is due to open in the early this year. This position is with an expanding business that will offer ample opportunities for further development.
The Store Manager will need to have excellent leadership skills and an aptitude for customer service.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced retailer to put their own stamp on a brand-new store.
A competitive salary package is on offer for the ideal candidate for this Store Manager job.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of grocery management experience
- A highly driven manager who has a strong work ethic and as such has proven this throughout their career.
- Experience working in a highly KPI and target driven environment. Must have a proven track record in meeting such KPI’s and targets.
- An ambitious manager who excels in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
Your role and responsibilities as Store Manager:
- Day to day management of the store operations ensuring to meet KPI’s, health and safety standards, ordering stock etc.
- Dealing with customer queries in an efficient manner.
- Training in of staff members, ensuring they are working in a productive and efficient manner.
- General merchandising duties.
- Cash management both back-office and staff checkouts.
- Pushing and increasing sales were possible.
- Ad hoc management duties
If you are interested in this Store Manager job or any other opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply via the link below or you can call Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss the role with you. All applications will be handled with the strictest confidence.