Store Manager, Meath
Excel Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Convenience Store Manager for our client who is opening a brand-new, large service station in Meath. This service station will have a large seating area, a variety of food outlets, its own deli concept, fuel, and a convenience retail store. The Store Manager will answer directly to the overall site-director and will be accountable for the day-to-day running of the convenience store.
The Store Manager will need to have strong attention to detail and a genuine passion for driving sales and standards in a grocery retail environment.
This Convenience Store Manager job offers a competitive salary package as well as the opportunity for career progression.
Responsibilities of the Retail Store Manager:
- Ensuring Management Team is trained appropriately and to the highest standard.
- Ensuring merchandising and presentation of the entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- Controlling Stocktaking procedures.
- Ensuring Customer Care Service in the entire store is of the highest standard.
- Holding regular communication meetings with management and staff.
- Developing members of staff and the management team through the use of Appraisals, Training and Development Promotion etc.
- Managing and co-ordinate in-store and national promotions.
- Seeking opportunities to develop yourself in relation to technical training and professional development.
Who you are:
- Previous retail management experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven retail sales track record
If you are interested in this Convenience Store Manager job in Meath or any other opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply to Christabelle Pierce via the link below. All applications will be handled with the strictest confidence.