Store Manager in Limerick
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking a Store Manager for our client in Limerick. Our client is a family run retail business with a busy, high-turnover store and they are looking for an experienced Store Manager to take full responsibility for the overall, day to day running of their store. This business is extremely customer focused and have built strong ties with the local community.
This business has excellent staff retention and so this is an exciting opportunity to join a strong team and build a long-lasting career.
The Store Manager will need to have previous management experience in a grocery retail environment and excellent customer service skills.
A competitive salary is on offer for the right candidate for this role.
Who you are:
- A strong leader with an ability to train, develop and motivate staff members
- An enthusiastic individual with a drive to succeed and a passion for retail
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to drive sales and standards in store
Your role and responsibilities as Store Manager:
- Overall day to day running of a busy grocery retail store
- Managing a team of staff members, delegating tasks and overseeing their training and development
- General merchandising and promotional activities in store
- Controlling waste, shrink and cash management procedures
- Ad hoc back office duties
- Maintaining high standards and ensuring excellent customer service is delivered
If you are interested in this Store Manager job or any other Job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below, or you can call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be more than happy to discuss this job opportunity with you. All applications will be handled with the strictest confidence.