Our client, a fast paced Fashion/ Beauty retail chain is seeking to recruit a store manager for their busy and successful store in Swords, Dublin. This is a wonderful job opportunity for an experienced & dynamic retail manager with strong leadership, organisational and people skills.
With a team of 40+ and a high turnover, this store manager job would suit a store manager with 3-4 years high volume Fashion/ Gifts or similar experience. You will be passionate about people, service and have excellent visual merchandising and product placement experience
With a strong emphasis on customer service, loyalty, people development and standards, this job is suited to a retail manager with experience in working closely with large team and high footfall. You will have strong commercial acumen with excellent organisational skills.
Responsibilities for the job of Store Manager include the following
- Ensure excellent store operational and commercial standards are in line with company plan
- Analyse trading reports and react according to finding
- Train and develop a strong team of sales consultants & specialists in delivering 5* service
- Communicate and achieve set and agreed KPI’s
- Liaise closely with head office on product turnover, category management, stock takes and stock ordering
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to
Experience and skills required for Store Manager
- 2-3 year’s retail management experience within a fast paced environment
- Ability to drive sales through your team
- A proven track record of delivering KPI’s
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Commercial Awareness with strong Visual merchandising skills
Package: €40-45k plus bonus
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity please upload your current CV to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application.