Store Manager- West Dublin
Excel Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Store Manager for our client in West Dublin. This is an exciting opportunity with a large and expanding grocery retail business that has multiple stores across Ireland. This is a permanent position with ample opportunities for career advancement.
The Store Manager will need to be a customer-oriented individual with previous experience managing in a grocery retail environment. The right candidate will also need to have a genuine passion for driving sales and the ability to successfully lead a team of colleagues.
A competitive salary package is on offer for the right candidate for this Store Manager job.
Responsibilities of Retail Manager
- Ensuring that the shop meets its agreed budgets and targets
- Ensuring the store is kept to a high standard at all times
- Report directly to the Operations Manager on any store related issues
- Driving sales, handling customer complaints, and ensuring excellent customer service is delivered at all times.
Skills and experience required for the Retail Manager job
- A passion for fresh foods, standards, displays and customer service
- You must be capable of managing underperformers and create a good rapport with staff and encourage a friendly and understanding working environment
- A strong commercial acumen, a detailed understanding of budgets, costs and effective rostering.
If you are interested in this Store Manager job opportunity then please apply to Christabelle Pierce via the link below. all applications will be handled with the strictest confidence.