An opportunity is available for a Store Manager to join a successful retailer in Cork. Our client is one of Ireland’s most recognisable retail groups in the country and is a market leader.
The Store Manager would be focused on achieving targets, progression and learning.
This Store Manager role will give you great exposure to build your reputation and profile within a well-known brand.
Duties and Responsibilities of this Store Manager job will include:
- To ensure store standards is of the highest standard at all times and drive sales across the entire store
- Day to day management of a fast-paced store
- To ensure the implication of all legislation as it pertains to this store, in particular, Health and Safety Regulations, HACCP, Food Safety, etc
- Achieving targets with staff and management in order to achieve optimum sales levels while ensuring that operational costs are kept as low as possible
- Responsible for carrying out regular stock takes to forecast where possible losses could occur and work with the audit team to develop procedures to limit such losses
Requirements for this Store Manager job:
- Must have 2-3 years Grocery retail management experience
- Previous management experience would be an advantage
- Must have excellent organisational, leadership and motivational skills
- Must be highly motivated and energetic with the ability to work in a fast-paced and target driven environment
- Effective communication skills and the ability to manage staff
- Have a keen interest in the Grocery Retail Sector
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Store Manager job in Cork please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call Monika on 01-8717625 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.