Store Manager, Kerry
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Store Manager for our client in Kerry. Our client is an established grocery retailer who has an excellent reputation with their local community and they are looking for a Store Manager who will take full responsibility for the overall running of the Store on a daily basis. The Store Manager will need to have previous experience managing a high-volume grocery retail store as well as a genuine passion for customer service.
This is an excellent opportunity to manage a strong team and drive sales and standards in a reputable retail business.
A competitive salary is on offer for the ideal candidate for this Store Manager job.
Who you are:
- Previous people management experience in a grocery retail environment
- Proven customer service skills
- Experience in pushing sales, driving profit margin and controlling costs
- Strong leadership, communication and motivation skills
Your role and responsibilities as Store Manager:
- Ensuring Management Team are trained appropriately and to the highest standard.
- Ensuring merchandising and presentation of entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- Controlling Stocktaking procedures.
- Developing members of staff and the management team through the use of Appraisals, Training and Development Promotion etc.
- Seeking opportunities to develop yourself in relation to technical training and professional development.
If you are interested in this Store Manager job or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or you can call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 to discuss potential job opportunities. All applications are handled in the strictest confidence.