Retail Store Manager North Dublin Central
Excel Recruitment are seeking a Retail Store Manager for our client in North Central Dublin. Our client is busy forecourt retailer based in the North of Dublin, they own multiple stores and are part of a well-known symbol brand. Our client is focused on building a rapport with the local community and are looking for a Retail Store Manager who is passionate about customer service.
The Retail Store Manager needs to have a passion for food and previous grocery store management experience.
Responsibilities of the Retail Store Manager
- Ensuring Management Team are trained appropriately and to the highest standard.
- Ensuring merchandising and presentation of entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- Controlling Stocktaking procedures.
- Ensuring Customer Care Service in the entire store is of the highest standard.
- Holding regular communication meetings with management and staff.
- Developing members of staff and the management team through the use of Appraisals, Training and Development Promotion etc.
- Managing and co-ordinate in-store and national promotions.
- Seeking opportunities to develop yourself in relation to technical training and professional development.
Experience required for this Retail Store Manager Job
- 2-3 years retail management experience within the industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven retail sales track record
If you are interested in this Retail Store Manager Job in Dublin or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are treated with the strictest confidence.