Store Manager – Clare
Here at Excel Recruitment, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Store Manager to join our client’s dynamic team in Clare.
Our clients are renowned grocery retailers across Ireland. Our client is a renowned grocery retailer with extremely profitable stores nationwide. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Store Manager to progress within a strong retail brand.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about achieving sales and targets and put a real push on excellent service and standards.
Responsibilities of this Store Manager role include:
- Take full responsibility for the day-to-day management of a busy retail store
- Effectively manage staff and motivate them to meet and exceed KPIs
- Analyse and understand daily, weekly and monthly reports regarding sales, waste and margins to ensure the growth and profitability of each store
- Ensuring Management Team are trained appropriately and to the highest standard
- Ensuring Customer Care Service in the entire store is of excellent standard
- Controlling Stocktaking procedures
- Holding regular communication meetings with management and staff
Who you are:
- 2+ years’ experience within a Store Manager or Assistant Manager role
- A strong leader with an ability to train, develop and motivate staff members
- An enthusiastic individual with a drive to succeed and a passion for retail
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to drive sales and standards in store
Salary package: €35k DOE
If you are interested in this Store Manager job opportunity then please apply to Hayley Rochford via the link below. All applications will be handled with the strictest confidence.