Forecourt Store Manager- Dublin
Excel Recruitment is seeking a Retail Store Manager for our client in Dublin. Our client is an award-winning forecourt retail group who is continually expanding and they are looking for an enthusiastic Store Manager to join their team.
The ideal candidate for this Store Manager role will need to have management experience in a Grocery Retail Setting.
This is a high-volume site and so the Forecourt Store Manager will need to have strong leadership skills as well as a keen attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure.
There is an excellent salary package on offer to the right candidate for this role.
Responsibilities of the Retail Store Manager:
- Drive sales, service, productivity and standards throughout the store
- Liaise regularly with your operations Manager and head office suppliers.
- Achieving targets with the management team and staff so as to achieve maximum sales while ensuring that you do so incurring the lowest possible costs.
- Responsible for the staffing levels in your store and ensure you achieve the highest possible productivity from your team.
- Carry out all Health & Safety, HACCP and any other legal requirements
- Carry out regular stock takes to identify and determine where losses could occur and alongside the Audit team, implement and develop procedures to reduce such loss.
Experience required for this Retail Store Manager job:
- 2-3 years of retail management experience within the grocery retail industry, preferably in a forecourt environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven retail sales track record
If you are interested in this Retail Store Manager Job in Dublin or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are treated with the strictest confidence.