Store Manager- Mayo
We at excel recruitment are seeking an experienced Store Manager for our client in Mayo. Our client is an established Retail business who are part of a well-known symbol brand and they are looking for an Store Manager to join their team. This is a highly successful and busy retail store so the Store Manager will be expected to be a dynamic individual who can coach and motivate their colleagues and drive sales even further.
The Store Manager will need to have previous people management experience in a grocery retail or convenience environment as well as strong customer service skills.
Requirements of the Store Manager Job:
- 2+ years retail management experience
- Strong people development skills
- Above average coaching, feedback and listening skills
- Organisation and planning skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Delegation and follow-up skills
Responsibilities of the Store Manager Job:
- Supervise the activities of retail sales team on a daily basis and ensure necessary tasks are completed to an appropriate level.
- Ensure high quality and consistent customer service is provided at all times.
- To delegate and communicate effectively with the retail sales team.
- Ensure store is merchandised in a customer friendly and competitive manner ensuring compliance with company procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure housekeeping in the store is maintained at an optimum level.
- Co-ordinate in-store sales and promotions.
- General merchandising duties.
- Cash management both back office and staff checkouts.
- Pushing and increasing sales were possible.
If you are interested in this Store Manager Job in Mayo or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply via the link below, or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.