Our client, one of Ireland’s retail market leaders in fashion retail is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Store Manager for their store in Ennis, Co. Clare.
The ideal candidate will be energetic and passionate about retail, and be fashion-forward in their approach. As Store Manager you will have the ability to think strategically, commercially, and operationally.
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable Irish retailer, with progression and development opportunities on offer.
Responsibilities as Store Manager:
- Use your commercial acumen to drive and increase store sales and productivity
- Utilise commercial reports daily & weekly to ensure the store is set up to trade productively
- Responsible for recruitment, coaching, and development of your team
- Inspire, lead and motivate your team
- Ensuring store visual merchandising is in line with planograms
- Driving promotions, bestsellers, and new arrivals
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are implemented
Who you are as Store Manager:
- Previous fashion retail store management experience
- Experienced in delivering excellent customer service and driving overall store performance
- The ability to lead, coach, and develop a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Excellent salary package on offer for the suitable candidate.
Should you be interested in hearing more about this Store Manager job opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application.