Store Manager- Monaghan
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking a Store Manager for our client in Monaghan. Our client is a well-known and established grocery retailer with multiple stores across Ireland and internationally. This business is currently expanding at a rapid rate and they are looking for an energetic retail manager to join their team.
The Store Manager will need to be an assertive individual with experience managing a team of staff members in a grocery retail setting.
This is progressive opportunity to join a strong, notable retail organisation.
A competitive salary is on offer for the right candidate for this role.
Who you are:
- Previous people management experience in a grocery retail environment
- Proven customer service skills
- Experience in pushing sales, driving profit margin and controlling costs
- Strong leadership, communication and motivation skills
Your role and responsibilities as Store Manager:
- Ensuring Management Team are trained appropriately and to the highest standard.
- Ensuring merchandising and presentation of entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- Controlling Stocktaking procedures.
- Developing members of staff and the management team through the use of Appraisals, Training and Development Promotion etc.
- Seeking opportunities to develop yourself in relation to technical training and professional development.
If you are interested in this Store Manager job or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or you can call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 to discuss potential job opportunities. All applications are handled in the strictest confidence.