Store Manager – Athlone
Our client, a global fashion retailer, is seeking an extremely KPI and customer driven Store Manger to join their team in Athlone.
As Store Manager, you will be responsible for driving and growing the store, by leading and inspiring a highly engaged team and ensuring that the customer is always at the heart of what they do!
If you are a commercially sales driven retailer with 2+ years retail fashion management experience, this could be the job for you!
Key responsibilities of this Store Manager job include:
- Ensure that the highest of standards and customer engagement is delivered at all times
- Mentor, Motivate and Manage a team of 20+
- Inspire your team to be their best, providing strong leadership, generating excitement and passion
- Continuously source new talent with the right skills & behaviours to drive your store forward and provide succession plan
- Review the back of house operational standards & ensure compliance and best practice
- Analyse sales reports
- Effectively manage and achieve KPI’s in accordance to company plan
- Ensure the store is commercially and visually merchandised at all times
- Ensure that company procedures are implemented and adhered to
- To attend area meetings and disseminate appropriate information to the team
Skills and qualities required for the position of Store Manager:
- 2+ years’ Retail Management experience within a fashion retailer
- A proven track record in driving sales and customer service
- Experience in achieving set and agreed KPI’s
- Strong visual and commercial experience
- Ability to work on your own initiative
Salary package: €27-29k DOE
- 25 days holidays
- 39 working week
- Pension scheme
- Plus, other excellent benefits
How to Apply:
If you have the desired experience and skills and would like to apply for this position, please apply via the form below or click “Apply”.