Search for your next opportunity
Store Manager – Athy
Store Manager – Athy
Our client, a well-known Irish retail department store chain is seeking an experienced Store Manager for their Heritage store in Athy Kildare.
With a reputation of their 5* customer service, this is the perfect opportunity for a creative, proactive, and people passionate Store Manager with strong commercial experience. Our client is known for their men’s ladies, and children’s fashion and cosmetics offerings coupled with their strong people-focused culture.
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Store Manager looking to join a long-standing retail chain.
This job location would suit candidates from Kildare, Laois, Carlow, Kilkenny, or South County Dublin.
- 55-60K DOE
- Contributory pension scheme
- Death in service
- Illness benefit
- Generous employee discount
Skills and experience required for this role:
- 3-4+ years of fashion management experience
- Experience in managing a team of 15+
- Commercial and operational management experience essential
- An inspirational leader with energy, enthusiasm and a positive “can do” outlook
Key responsibilities of this job:
- Maximise the profitability of your store through meeting targets for sales and controlling costs
- Deliver the retail plan with your team through excellent product knowledge and the highest level of customer service
- Inspire and develop your team to achieve all personal and professional goals
- Manage and analyse departmental sales performance, implementing a plan of action where required
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships within your store, with head office personnel and external business partners
- Ensure excellent visual merchandising standards are delivered and following company plan
- Ensure the implementation of all company policies and procedures in-store
- Oversee the management of store rosters to ensure that costs are controlled and within budgets
Should you be interested in hearing more about this Store Manager job, please forward your current CV to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application. Alternatively, should you be interested in discussing this role or any other job opportunities please don’t hesitate to contact Aislinn on 018717604.