Store Manager, Belfast
****This is a 1 Year Maternity Contract****
Our client, a fast paced, high volume clothing, gift, jewellery and souvenir retailer are looking to recruit a Store Manager for their Belfast Store.
Reporting to the Operations Manager & Area Manager, you will be responsible for the general running of a fast paced, high volume store.
You will ensure that sales targets are exceeded, the store is profitable, customer service is at its highest level and the entire store image is impeccable.
You will be responsible for leading and motivating a team of up to 15 and maintaining an atmosphere that is always active and pleasant.
You must have a strong commercial eye in driving sales and have superb people management and development skills.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Store Manager
- Lead your team in providing exceptional customer service.
- Motivate the team in delivering the store KPIs including sales, stock, audits and mystery shops etc.
- Analyse sales figures and forecasting future sales
- Interpret trends to facilitate planning
- Use information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning
- Maintain excellent visual merchandising and store standards
- Maintain awareness of market trends in the retail industry
- Monitor all variable costs within the limits of budgetary control
- Organise and prioritising daily tasks, optimising resources and minimising costs
- Develop your team by acting as a role mode and coach
- Manage day to day operations and administration
- Ensure all company guidelines, procedures and policies are implemented and adhered to.
- Analyse and forecasting sales and managing and monitoring all variable operating costs
Skills & Experience for the job of Store Manager
- 2-3 years in Store Management Fashion, Grocery or Non Food
- Must have a proven track record in meeting targets and deadlines
- Have a keen Commercial eye wit the ability to maximise profitability
- Have in-depth experience in preparing and analysing reports & figures
- Be able to get the best out of your team-staff performance, appraisals, staff development
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.