Store Manager – Dublin
Our Client a leader in DIY and Home enhancement Retailing is seeking to recruit a Store Manager to join one of their Top Big Box Stores in South Dublin. With Multiple locations, ideally you should be flexible across greater Dublin Stores however we are currently looking for a South Dublin Location.
This is a great job opportunity for a commercial and operational Store Manager with experience in managing large teams, high turnovers and big box stores
Grocery Supermarket Store Managers, DIY Multinational Store Management or large High Volume Non-Food Management experience is ideal for this job
With team sizes of 40+ and management teams of 6+ this Store management job opportunity would suit a Strong Grocery Store Manager, Non-Food Big Box Retailer or a Store Manager from high Volume Textiles.
The Store Manager job responsibilities include
- Responsible for motivating, encouraging and developing a strong support management team
- Communicate and drive all KPI’s across your leadership team and colleagues
- Liaise closely with the Suppliers, Head office buying teams on product sales and space allocations
- Ensure exceptional customer service is in place throughout the store and that this company culture is met by all staff through coaching, managing and reporting
- Oversee the functionality of the Store to ensure annual targets
- Ensure all store policies and procedures are carried out and adhered to at all times
- Monitor stock loss and implement strategies to reduce company deficit costs.
- Analyse sales reports and react accordingly to grow or maintain profits, margin and sales
- Manage all Store HR Issues, performance management, management appraisals, succession planning and revert back to HR Director
The Store Manager Job will require the following attributes and skills:
- 4-5 years Senior Store Management experience in Grocery, DIY Retail or High Volume Big Box Retail
- Experience in managing a large turnover, fast paced environments
- An inspirational leader with experience in leading teams of 30+ and a management team of 4+
- Excellent commercial, visual, and customer service skills
- Entrepreneurial and target driven with a commercial focus
- Excellent operational and planning skills
Package for the Store Manager include
- Excellent Progression
- Great working hours
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job, please update your current c.v to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application.