Shop Store Manager Bantry, Cork
We have a desirable Store Manager job available for an experienced supermarket or convenience manager looking for a new challenge in their career.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known retailer, who is opening a new store in the coming months.
As the Store Manager, you will have the autonomy to manage the store as you see fit and drive the business forward. This is an established retail group, with a great owner who has a great reputation within the community. Ideally, you will have experience managing a large team of staff, maintaining high standards and managing the P&L side of the business.
This is a beautiful and scenic part of West of Ireland with a much lower cost of living. If you relish an opportunity to perhaps relocate for this job, please drop me a call to discuss.
Our client is offering a competitive salary for the right candidate.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Store Manager
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of this busy convenience Supermarket
- Drive sales, service, productivity and standards throughout the store
- Liaise regularly with the store owner and Regional Managers
- Achieving targets with a management team and staff, such as driving sales, overhead, waste and shrink
- Responsible for the staffing levels in each department to ensure that the necessary staff are in place to maintain operating standards while at the same time monitoring turnover and customer numbers to ensure that productivity targets are achieved
- Carry out all Health & Safety, HACCP and any other legal requirements
- Carry out regular stock takes to identify and determine where losses could occur and alongside the audit team implement and develop procedures to reduce such loss.
Skills & Experience required for this job:
- You will be highly motivated and energetic
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and thrive under pressure.
- You will have a strong work ethic and thrive for success
- Retail Management experience within a fast paced retail supermarket or convenience background
- You will have gained management experience, leadership experience and man-management experience in the business.
- This is a target driven environment where you must be able to demonstrate your ability to achieve results within tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Excellent presentation skills
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747