Store Manager – Dublin
Our client, a leading non-food retailer is seeking to recruit a Store Manager to join one of their stores in Dublin.
With multiple locations, ideally you should be flexible across greater Dublin stores.
This is a great job opportunity for a commercial and operational Store Manager with experience in managing large teams, high turnovers and big box stores.
Grocery supermarket Store Managers, DIY Multinational store management or large high volume non-food management experience is ideal for this job.
Store Manager job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for motivating, encouraging and developing a strong support management team
- Communicate and drive all KPI’s across your leadership team and colleagues
- Liaise closely with the Suppliers, Head office buying teams on product sales and space allocations
- Ensure exceptional customer service is in place throughout the store and that this company culture is met by all staff through coaching, managing and reporting
- Oversee the functionality of the Store to ensure annual targets
- Ensure all store policies and procedures are carried out and adhered to at all times
- Monitor stock loss and implement strategies to reduce company deficit costs.
- Analyse sales reports and react accordingly to grow or maintain profits, margin and sales
- Manage all Store HR Issues, performance management, management appraisals, succession planning and revert back to HR Director
Skills and qualities needed for the role of Store Manager include:
- 4-5 years Senior Store Management experience in Grocery, DIY Retail or High Volume Big Box Retail
- Experience in managing a large turnover, fast paced environments
- An inspirational leader with experience in leading teams of 30+ and a management team of 4+
- Excellent commercial, visual, and customer service skills
- Entrepreneurial and target driven with a commercial focus
- Excellent operational and planning skills
Package for the Store Manager include:
- €45-60k DOE
- Excellent Progression
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job, please update your current c.v to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application.