Store Manager, Dublin City
Our client, a fast paced, high volume clothing, gift, jewellery and souvenir retailer, with multiple stores across Dublin are looking for an experienced Store Manager for Dublin City.
The candidate must be energetic, driven, self-motivated and not afraid of hard work during busy times.
You will come from a retail background – Fashion, Non-Fashion, Discount or Grocery.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Store Manager
- Lead your team in providing exceptional customer service.
- Motivate the team in delivering the store KPIs including sales, stock, audits and mystery shops etc.
- Analyse sales figures and forecast future sales
- Interpret trends to facilitate planning
- Use information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning
- Maintain excellent visual merchandising and store standards
- Maintain awareness of market trends in the retail industry
- Monitor all variable costs within the limits of budgetary control
- Organise and prioritising daily tasks, optimising resources and minimising costs
- Develop your team by acting as a role mode and coach
- Manage day to day operations and administration
- Ensure all company guidelines, procedures and policies are implemented and adhered to
- Analyse and forecasting sales and managing and monitoring all variable operating costs
Skills & Experience for the job of Store Manager
- 2-3 years in retail management
- Must have a proven track record in meeting targets and deadlines
- Have a keen commercial eye with the ability to maximise profitability
- Have in-depth experience in preparing and analysing reports & figures
- Be able to get the best out of your team-staff performance, appraisals, staff development
Salary & Package
- €35K-€40K negotiable for the right candidate
- Staff Discount
If you want to hear more about this opportunity, please apply or call Ambyr on 01 8148747. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.