Store Manager – Dublin north
Our client, one of Ireland’s largest retail pharmacy chains is seeking to recruit an experienced Retail Store Manager for their busy Dublin city centre store.
With their successful expansion and a new store refit in January this is a very exciting job opportunity for a strong people oriented fashion manager looking for an exciting challenge.
As Store Manager you will have the opportunity of project managing the new refit, working closely with Head office on product, merchandising and display.
This is a great opportunity for a strong energetic store manager with excellent people management skills, customer service, commercial and operational skills to deliver excellence within one of their new flag stores.
Responsibilities for the Store Manager job include the following:
- Ensure that the highest of standards and customer engagement is delivered at all times
- Mentor, motivate and manage a team of 12+
- Inspire team to be their best, providing strong leadership, generating excitement and passion
- Continuously source new talent with the right skills & behaviours to drive your store forward and provide succession plan
- Review the back of house operational standards & ensure compliance and best practice
- Work closely with Operations manager and head office support team
- Analyse sales reports, communicating category participation and implementing plan of action where required
- Effectively manage and achieve KPI’s in accordance to company plan
- Ensure the store is commercially and visually merchandised at all times
- Ensure that company procedures are implemented and adhered to
Skills and qualities required for this role of Store Manager include:
- 2-3 years Retail Store management experience within a fast paced fashion store
- A proven track record in driving sales and customer service
- Experience in achieving set and agreed KPI’s
- Strong visual and commercial experience
- Committed to providing an excellent relationship with your community, customers and your team
- Excellent man management skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- DOE plus 10% KPI Bonus
- Every 2nd weekend off
- 2 late nights
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please apply to the link provided with your updated C.V and Aislinn will look after your application.