Store Manager – Dublin North / Clontarf
Our client a successful local pharmacy group is seeking a Store Manager for their high profile Store in Dublin Clontarf.
With a fantastic offering of Skin care and beauty brands, this is a great opportunity for a Fashion, Cosmetics or Pharmacy Retail Manager looking to continue their career in Pharmacy retailing.
Situated in Clontarf with a great repeat customer base, this store manager job requires a proven track record in delivering excellent customer service, driving store standards and building strong customer relations.
Responsibilities for the Store Manager job include the following
- Ensure that the highest standards of professionalism and customer care are consistently delivered.
- Work closely with supervising pharmacist ensuring Items, service and advise is in line with company objectives
- Provide leadership and support to your team across the pharmacy dispensary, Beauty and front of house retail floor
- Effectively manage all KPI’s and ensure all training is delivered at all times
- Ensure the store is delivering on store standards, visual display, commercial acumen and stock controls.
- Analyse trade reports and react accordingly ensuring the correct product mix for customer profile
- Build a commercial yet friendly customer engaging environment
Experience and skills required for the job of Store Manager
- 2-3 years Retail Store management experience
- A proven track record in driving sales and customer service
- Experience in achieving set and agreed KPI’s
- Strong visual and commercial experience
- Committed to providing an excellent relationship with your community, customers and your team
- Excellent man management skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity and have Retail Management skills, please upload your c.v to the link attached and Aislinn Lea will keep you informed