Store Manager – Dublin Swords
Our client a well-known successful retail chain is seeking to recruit an experience retail store manager for their Swords, Dublin store
This is a wonderful job opportunity for a commercial retail manager with experience in managing within a high volume and service orientated retail store.
Known for their fantastic brands, customer service and high profile brands, this is an opportunity for a people orientated retail manager.
Responsibilities for the job of Store Manager include the following
- Drive sales and profitability across the store
- Lead, inspire and motivate a team of sales consultants and supervisors in delivering 5* customer service
- Deliver on KPI’s – including ATV, customer interaction, standards, P&L and margin
- Ensure excellent store operational and commercial standards are in line with company plan
- Liaise closely with head office on product turnover, category management, stock takes and stock ordering
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to
Experience and skills required for Store Manager
- 2-3 year’s retail management experience within a fast paced & high volume retail environment
- Ability to drive sales through your team
- A proven track record of delivering KPI’s
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Commercial Awareness with strong Visual merchandising skills
Salary negotiable Doe
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity please upload your current CV to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application.