Store Manager Dublin
An opportunity is available for a Store Manager to join a successful supermarket group based in Dublin. Our client is one of Irelands most recognisable retail groups in the country. They are offering an exceptional package and career progressions within the company.
This job is ideal for an experienced Store Manager looking for a new challenge in a high turnover store.
Duties and Responsibilities of Retail Store Manager will include:
- Day to Day running of a Supermarket
- To achieve sales targets as agreed with Head Office.
- To achieve a Gross Profit margin and Net margin.
Key Requirements of the Store Manager Job:
- Retail Store Management experience essential
- Successful proven track record of people management and developing people.
- Proven track record in developing a supermarket.
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Store Manager job in Dublin please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.