Store Manager. North Dublin
Our client, known for their excellent range of both ambient and household products is currently seeking to recruit a Store Manager for their North Dublin Store.
This is a very autonomous Store Manager role, suited to a commercial, operational and people orientated retailer seeking to join a company where you can manage your store like your own.
Reporting directly into the Managing Director, working with a team of 15+ sales colleagues and a support management team of 4, this is a wonderful opportunity for a dynamic and passionate retailer to join a successful and fast paced store.
As Store Manager you will have the following responsibility
- Drive retail excellence across the store
- Mentor, coach and motivate a team of 15+ colleagues in achieving set and agreed goals
- Reporting in to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for delivering agreed KPI’s
- Analysing sales reports and carrying out all stock orders
- Carrying out regular customer service training regularly amongst your team ensuring consistency in terms of service
- Ensure the store is delivering on standards, visual merchandising, product availability
- Carry out competitor shop ensuring your store is competitive in price and promotion
- Forward plan on all seasonal activity
Experience and skills required for the job include
- 2-3 years Retail Store management experience
- Experience in managing a high turnover store
- Strong motivational experience
- Experience in managing, coaching and mentoring a team of 10+
- Commercial and operational management is essential
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please upload your details to the link provided