Retail Store Manager – Ennis
Our client, a leading fashion retailer is seeking to recruit an experienced Store Manager for their successful store in Ennis Co Clare..
*This is an immediate maternity contract.
This job is suited to an enthusiastic, professional and KPI driven store manager with excellent communication skills. You will have a passion for fashion/ jewellery and home accessories and the delivery of five-star customer service.
The job for this Store Manager will include the following responsibilities:
- Drive sales and service across the floor
- Liaise with head office, buying team and Area Management with product sales, margin and events
- To motivate and inspire a service driven sales team in delivering a 5* service
- Aiming to achieve all store and company objectives and KPI’s
- Communicate and achieve KPI’s including Sales, Costs, ATV, UPT and Foot Fall conversion
- Work closely with visual team in delivering commercial excellence
- Analyse sales trading reports and react accordingly
- Drive operational standards throughout the store by developing opportunities and brand promotion
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are implemented and maintained.
Skills and qualities required for the job of Store Manager job include:
- Experience in Store Management or similar within a service driven retail environment
- Fashion or smiliar retail management experience
- Strong selling skills coupled with excellent customer service skills
- Experience in managing a team of 5
- A proven record of commercial success
- Strong communicator and engaging personality
Package for the job of Store Manager include:
- Basic €33 – €35k
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please attach your updated CV to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application.