Store Manager, Furniture
My client, a Furniture and Home Accessory retailer are looking for a Store Manager to join their business in Sandyford, Dublin South.
Furniture management experience would be an advantage, however I would welcome fashion or non fashion managers.
You will come from a very customer focused, service orientated retailer with exceptional skills in driving your team and store to hit sales targets and encourage new and repeat business.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Store Manager, Furniture
- Manage the day to day operations of the store and a team of 10
- Lead and motivate the sales team to ensure that the stores KPI’s are consistently delivered
- Champion superior customer service in store
- Coach and develop a team on product knowledge, sales skills and service
- Monitor on an ongoing basis staff attendance, timekeeping, productivity and presentation.
- Liaise with the visual merchandising team, ensuring that the showroom is presented immaculately
- Manage all procedures from sales to delivery
Skills & Experience for the job of Store Manager Furniture
- 2 to 3 years store management experience
- Furniture retail experience is desirable but not essential
- A track record of achieving sales targets
- Strong in coaching and developing your team
- 1% Personal Bonus
- 10% Store Bonus Scheme
If you have the skills and experienced required for this job opportunity, please attach a CV below for the attention of Ambyr Medford, in complete confidentiality. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website.