Store manager – Galway
Our client, a premium fashion and Jewellery retailer is seeking to recruit a Store Manager for their successful Store in Galway. This is a 1 year maternity contract
This is a senior role suited to a Store manager or Fashion manager with experience in managing a fast paced and highly service driven store.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a beautiful store known for their showcasing of fabulous designers and Crafts coupled with offering 5* customer service
The job for this Store Manager will include the following responsibilities:
- Drive sales and service across the floor
- Liaise with head office, buying team and Area Management with product sales, margin and events
- To motivate and inspire a service driven sales team in delivering a 5* service
- Aiming to achieve all store and company objectives and KPI’s
- Communicate and achieve KPI’s including Sales, Costs, ATV, UPT and Foot Fall conversion
- Work closely with visual team in delivering commercial excellence
- Analyse sales trading reports and react accordingly
- Drive operational standards throughout the store by developing opportunities and brand promotion
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are implemented and maintained.
Skills and qualities required for this job include
- Experience in Store Management or similar within a service driven retail environment
- Designer or Premium Fashion Retail knowledge is advantageous
- Strong selling skills coupled with excellent customer service skills
- Experience in managing a team of 10+
- A proven record of commercial success
- Strong communicator and engaging personality
Package for the job of Store Manager include
- Basic €35k
- Bonus based on KPI’S – €5k
- Gift Card
How to Apply:
If you have the desired experience and skills for this Retail Store Manager job and would like to apply for this position with an established and growing retailer, please apply via the form below or click “Apply”.
All applications are treated in the strictest confidence.