Grocery Supermarket Store Manager
We here in Excel Recruitment are seeking a number of Store Managers to join our clients growing retail supermarket business. This is a massive retail supermarket chain in the UK with over 500 branches nationwide. Our client is looking to open a number of new stores nationwide and has already opened five new supermarkets last year. We have Store Manager jobs in Carlow and Co Laois. Our client seeks experienced Store Manager from high convenience or supermarkets, commercially driven individuals with a passion for managing staff and driving sales. Excellent career prospects on offer with this growing retailer.
Requirements for the Store Manager Job:
- 3 years management experience as a Senior Manager in your store.
- Highly KPI and target driven candidate, with a proven track record in achieving such targets.
- Strong communication skills
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained, having experience in dealing with annual health and safety audits.
- A highly driven and ambitious candidate who can continually motivate the team around them.
Responsibilities of the Store Manager Job:
- Day to day management of the store operations.
- Consistently achieving store KPI’s and targets.
- Managing a team of staff members and management ensuring a productive workforce.
- Achieving high scores during annual health and safety audits.
- Training in junior management to the expected standards.
- Point of contact regarding customer queries and complaints dealing with such complaints to the highest possible standards.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Store Manager job in Carlow please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.