Forecourt Store Manager- Kilkenny
Excel Recruitment are seeking a Retail Store Manager for our client in Kilkenny. Our client is a forecourt retailer with multiple, high-volume stores and they are looking for an experienced Store Manager to join their team. The Store Manager will need to be a driven and enthusiastic individual with a passion for retail and proven leadership skills
This is a highly progressive opportunity for a grocery retailer who is looking to join a strong retail group.
Responsibilities of the Retail Store Manager
- Drive sales, service, productivity and standards throughout the store
- Liaise regularly with your operations Manager and head office suppliers.
- Achieving targets with the management team and staff so as to achieve maximum sales while ensuring that you do so incurring the lowest possible costs.
- Responsible for the staffing levels in your store and ensure you achieve highest possible productivity from your team.
- Carry out all Health & Safety, HACCP and any other legal requirements
- Carry out regular stock takes to identify and determine where losses could occur and alongside the Audit team implement and develop procedures to reduce such loss.
Experience required for this Retail Store Manager Job
- 2-3 years retail management experience within the grocery retail industry, preferably in a forecourt environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven retail sales track record
If you are interested in this Retail Store Manager Job in Kilkenny or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are treated with the strictest confidence.