Store Manager – Kimmage
A well-known Retail Voluntary organisation is seeking a Store Manager to run their store in Kimmage, South Dublin.
This is a lovely job opportunity for an experienced Retailer with a love for retail, empathy for charitable and Not for Profit organisations and looking to offer their experience.
Due to the nature of the business model, the ideal candidate will have 2-3 years Supervisory, Management experience in a customer focused retail environment although hospitality sectors are also considered.
You will be hands on and standards driven with a natural approach to customer service.
Key Responsibilities of the Retail Managers job include:
- Manage, train and work closely with a team of 5+
- Ensure excellent store standards are delivered
- Ensure good quality products in Fashion, Home and Accessories is on sale and well merchandised
- Develop a “sales through service” culture with the specific aims of retaining existing customers, attracting new customers
- Create and sustain an environment in which all staff and volunteers are motivated and happy
- Aim to achieve set and agreed KPI’s
- Build repeat business through your ability to be involved with the community
Requirements of the Retail Store Manager Job include:
- 2-3 years Store Management or Supervisory experience in Fashion, Non Food or Grocery retailing
- Confident and motivated with an interest in Charitable organisations
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent man-management skills
- High degree of empathy
- Strong organisational skills
- Salary €25k
- Great working flexible hours
Aislinn Lea is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.