Store Manager – Mayo
Our client, a well-known Irish Garden and Lifestyle retailer, is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Store Manager to join their award-winning, flagship store in Castlebar, Co. Mayo.
Why our client?
Our client is known for their excellent customer service, top-quality products, extensive selection and ability to give expert horticultural advice to each and every customer!
They provide a variety of products from the best selection of plants, trees, gardening tools and accessories, to pets, homeware, clothing and leisure products.
As Store Manager you will be responsible for providing the best shopping experience possible and to always make the company the first choice for its customers and for the community.
The ideal candidate will come from big box non-food / grocery retailing and have a proven track record in achieving KPI’s.
Responsibilities of this Store Manager job include
- Driving sales and profitability of the store
- Ensuring all sales opportunities are maximise
- Ensuring Customer Service is of the highest standard at all times
- Ensure the highest standard of store presentation and display standards
- Growing the team to be the next leaders within the centre
- Delivering centre standards in line with the Merchandising seasonal plan
- Delivering key KPI targets
What you need as Store Manager,
- 5+ years management experience in big box non-food / grocery retail
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Experience working in fast-paced environment
- Ability to motivate a sales team
- Ideally experience in lifestyle/ gardening / home retailing
Salary: €45k DOE
Should you be interested in this job opportunity, please upload your details to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application.