Store Manager – Mayo
Our client, an iconic Craft, Homewares and Irish design retailer is seeking to recruit a Store Manager for their Head office and Flag Store in Foxford, Co Mayo.
Known for their contemporary homewares and classic weaves, this is a Store that showcases the most beautiful designs within a fabulous surrounding.
This is a destination spot, attracting tourists both nationally and internationally to experience a fantastical mixture of old and new, quirky and classical products.
As Store Manager, you should have a passion for offering high quality engaging service.
The jobs responsibilities include the following
- Ensure an amazing customer experience at all times through detailed product knowledge
- Aim to achieve all set and agreed KPI’s
- Co-ordinate and plan for all Tours
- Work closely with the Restaurant Manager
- Motivate, train and mentor a team of Sales Consultants
- Ensure excellent store / Showroom standards through on-going visual & commercial merchandising
- Liaise closely with Head office/ Buying team, Visual merchandiser and suppliers
Skills and experience for the job of Store manager include
- 2-3 years Store management experience ideally in Home / Craft retailing
- A proven track record in delivering excellence in standards and service
- Ability to problem solve and work off your own initiative
- Excellent leadership skills
- Creative Eye for detail with strong communication skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
Excellent salary & generous benefits on offer
If interested in hearing more about this position please upload your current C.V. to the link provided or call Aislinn on 018148747 or 0868073544