Retail Manager Co Meath
We here in Excel Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Store Manager for our client who is a chain of small retail forecourt sites across the Greater Dublin region. These are high turnover stores, with a large emphasis on customer service, fresh foods, and high standards. Our client is seeking an experienced Store Manager looking to join a professional organisation in order to progress and develop further in a structured environment. Our client expects Store Managers to run their own stores, and ensure all the above is 100 % at all times. You should be a strong leader of staff, ambitious and have a hands-on approach when Managing these stores. Good work-life balance, progression, and job security.
Requirements for the Store Manager Job:
- 3 years management experience in a grocery retail store.
- Strong understanding of
- Results driven, must be target focused
- Strong communication skills
- Fully HACCP and food safety trained, having experience in dealing with health and safety audits.
- A highly driven and ambitious candidate who can continually motivate the team around them.
Responsibilities of the Store Manager Job:
- Day to day management of the store operations.
- Consistently achieving store KPI’s and targets.
- Managing a team of staff members and management ensuring a productive workforce.
- Achieving high scores during annual health and safety audits.
- Training in junior management to the expected standards.
- Point of contact regarding customer queries and complaints dealing with such complaints to the highest possible standards.
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Store Manager job, please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it’s not right for you, please feel free to call me on 01-8148747 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.