Retail Store Manager Meath
Excel Recruitment are seeking a Retail Store Manager for our client in Meath. Our client is forecourt retail business with multiple stores in Meath. Our client is a reputable, high turnover retail business and they are looking for a dynamic Store Manager to join their team. This Store Manager job offers a great deal of autonomy and a competitive salary package.
The Store Manager will need to have previous management experience in a grocery, forecourt or convenience retail environment as well as a passion for customer service and driving sales.
Responsibilities of the Retail Store Manager
- Ensuring Management Team are trained appropriately and to the highest standard.
- Ensuring merchandising and presentation of entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- Controlling Stocktaking procedures.
- Ensuring Customer Care Service in the entire store is of the highest standard.
- Holding regular communication meetings with management and staff.
- Developing members of staff and the management team through the use of Appraisals, Training and Development Promotion etc.
- Managing and co-ordinate in-store and national promotions.
- Seeking opportunities to develop yourself in relation to technical training and professional development.
Experience required for this Retail Store Manager Job
- Previous retail management experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven retail sales track record
If you are interested in this Retail Store Manager Job in Meath or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are treated with the strictest confidence.