Store Manager – Navan
Store Manager – Pharmacy, Meath
Our client, a successful pharmacy retail chain, is seeking to recruit an experienced Retail Store Manager to join their busy store in Navan, Meath.
With over 30 Retail stores across Ireland and known for their excellent customer service, product offering and knowledge this Store Manager job is suited to an energetic and customer focused retailer with experience working in a fast-paced busy store.
2+ years’ experience within pharmacy retailing is essential for this Store Manager job.
Responsibilities for this Store Manager job include:
- Ensure that the highest standards of professionalism and customer care are consistently delivered.
- Work closely with supervising pharmacist ensuring Items, service and advise is in line with company objectives
- Provide leadership and support to your team across the pharmacy dispensary, OTC counters, Beauty counters and front of house retail floor
- Effectively manage all KPI’s and ensure all training is delivered at all times
- Ensure that company procedures are implemented to a consistently high standard
- Ensure the store is delivering on store standards, visual display, commercial acumen and stock controls.
- Analyse trade reports and react accordingly ensuring the correct product mix for customer profile
- Liaise closely with Operations Manager, Head Office team and buying team with regards to bestsellers, promotions and Beauty lines
- Identify commercial needs of the business, creating an environment where your team is aware of store goals and KPI’s
- Fostering a learning environment, consistently developing employee knowledge and skills through formal and informal training and mentoring.
Experience and skills required for the job of Store Manager include:
- 2+ years Retail Store management experience within a pharmacy / Health retailing industry
- A proven track record in driving sales and customer service
- Experience in achieving set and agreed KPI’s
- Strong visual and commercial experience
- Committed to providing an excellent relationship with your community, customers and your team
- Excellent man management skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Excellent education/ training opportunities
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity and have Retail Management skills, please upload your CV to the link attached and Aislinn Lea will keep you informed.