Store Manager – Dublin City North
A well-known Not for Profit Retail organisation is seeking to recruit a Store Manager for one of their Stores in the North of Dublin City.
Currently operating 35 stores and with a view to opening a further 10+ stores, this is a wonderful opportunity for a retail manager looking to join an organisation where you can be part of the expansion and be instrumental in supporting a great cause.
You will be hands on and standards driven manager with a natural flair for service and customer engagement
Key Responsibilities of the Retail Managers job include:
- Manage, train and work closely with an overall team of 5+
- Ensure excellent store standards are delivered
- Ensure good quality products both in fashion and non-food is on sale and well merchandised
- Develop a “sales through service” culture with the specific aims of retaining existing customers, attracting new customers
- Create and sustain an environment in which all staff and volunteers are motivated and happy
- Aim to achieve set and agreed KPI’s
- Build repeat business through excellent service
Requirements of the Retail Store Manager Job include:
- 2-3 years Store Management or Supervisory experience in Fashion, Non Food or Grocery retailing
- Confident and motivated with an interest in Charities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High degree of empathy
- Strong organisational skills
- At least 2-5 years’ experience at a supervisory or management level
- Salary €24-27k
- Great working flexible hours
Aislinn Lea is handling the recruitment for this role in complete confidentiality. Please upload your CV below and she will be in touch should you have the correct experience for the position.