Store Manager – North Dublin
Store Manager – DIY & Hardware
Our Client, a well-known and successful DIY and Hardware retailer is seeking to recruit an experienced retail Store Manager for their Store in Dublin North
This is a great opportunity for a people leader with strong experience in driving big box stores across the DIY, Hardware / Home retail industry. As Retail Store Manager, you will focus on sales, people, service, category management and store operations.
Reporting into the Managing Director, you will be the driving force across the store, building strong relationships with your people, customers, suppliers and ensuring the overall store operations are in line with company plan.
This job is suited for a commercial Store Manager from hardware chains or Grocery supermarkets.
The Store Manager Job responsibilities
- To implement retail priorities and effectively communicate targets and objectives.
- To deliver the retail plan through your team, service and product knowledge
- Lead and motivate your team of 25+ through high levels of engagement and communications
- Inspire and develop your team to achieve all personal and professional goals
- Analyse trading reports and react accordingly in order of achieving your store kpi’s
- Responsible for managing all HR issues and appraisals for the team and departments heads
- Ensure that exceptional customer service is in place throughout the store
- Oversee the functionality of the Store to ensure annual targets
- Monitor stock loss and implement strategies to reduce company deficit costs.
- Manage your P&L and ensure all department participation and margin is in line with store profitability
- Carry out regular appraisals ensuring your team have the correct training to accomplish set goals
- Ensure company succession plan is implemented and successful to encourage growth amongst your team
- Identify and implement ways to deliver Best in Class customer experience across the whole store
- Work with Head office marketing teams in developing local marketing and communications
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A proven track record in managing a successful team within a target driven, commercial retail environment.
- Experience of managing performance, coaching and motivating a team on an ongoing basis.
- Proven ability in sales, with a commercial understanding of budgets, margin, cost of sell, P&L
- An ability to interpret and report on financial information.
- Knowledge of hardware, DIY, or experience in a Supermarket Retailing
- Big box retail management
- Excellent communication skills.
- 5 years retail management experience.
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please contact Aislinn through the link provided