Retail Store Manager – North Dublin
Our client, an expanding Multinational Retail Chain specialising in Pet equipment is seeking to recruit an experienced Store Manager for their New Store Opening in North Dublin.
This is an exciting job opportunity for an experienced Store Manager to build their career within a fun and customer orientated retail environment.
The candidate should have 2-3 years Retail Management experience, ideally with 1 year managing a store in any industry, Grocery, Fashion or Non-Food and flexible to work across Dublin M50.
An Interest in Animals is essential for this company.
Responsibilities of this Retail Store Manager job include:
- Engaging, coaching and supporting your team by recognising and understanding what motivates them
- Ensure the smooth and efficient running of your store, meeting and exceeding predetermined KPI’s
- Make the shop your own, get to know your products, best sellers, promotions and operations
- Develop a strong customer focus ensuring that the customers animal`s needs are continuously met
- Constant communication with your team, starting in the morning with your store walk through meeting.
- Responsible for rosters, costs, stock control and ordering
- Overseeing and driving daily sales performance and ensuring targets are met
- Developing a close relationship with the Assistant Manager
- Ensure you are driving 5 * customer service across your team
- Ensure the Store is delivering on compliance, H&S and Store Operations
- Ensure your store is consistent in merchandising and all displays and promotions are commercial
Requirements for this Retail Store Manager job include:
- 2-3 years Retail Management essential
- Experience in Grocery, Fashion or non-food retailing all considered
- Excellent man management experience
- Experience in managing a team of 5+
- KPI driven with experience in managing margin advantageous
- Customer driven with a flair for training and developing a team
- A lover of Animals with a real interest in learning about the business
- Salary €35k
- Maternity/ Paternity
- Sick leave (after probation)
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please forward over your updated c.v to Aislinn through the link provided or contact her on 086 8073544/01 8148704 for a chat