Store Manager – Pharmacy
Pharmacy Store Manager – Dublin Swords
Our client, a well-known successful pharmacy chain is seeking to recruit a Store Manager for their Store in Swords. This is a wonderful job opportunity for a pharmacy retail manager with experience in managing large teams of 20+ and a large retail space.
Known for their expertise in pharmacy, their exceptional service and their retail offering in Healthcare, Vitamins, Cosmetics and Beauty, this is the perfect opportunity for a customer service orientated, commercial and operational leader.
As the store employs a team of 40 employees, plus a team of Pharmacists and OTC specialists, strong leadership and motivational skills is required.
The Store Manager job responsibilities include the following
- Manage your P&L and ensure all category margins are in line with company budget
- To implement retail priorities and effectively communicate targets and objectives.
- To deliver the retail plan through your team, service and product knowledge
- Lead and motivate your team through high levels of engagement and communications
- Coach and develop best in class service and selling behaviours
- Analyse trading reports and react accordingly in order of achieving your store KPI’s
- Work closely with Pharmacy team on Items and service
- Monitor stock loss and implement strategies to reduce company deficit costs.
- Carry out regular appraisals ensuring your team have the correct training to achieve goals.
Experience required for the job of Store Manager include
- 3-4 years Store Management experience within a fast paced Retail store
- Pharmacy retail management experience essential
- Experience in managing a team of 20+ essential
- Strong leadership and motivational experience
- Highly organised with regards to store operations and category management
- Excellent Commercial acumen with experience in managing and analysing a store P&L
- Basic DOE
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please contact Aislinn with your c.v to the link provided