Store Manager, Sports
My client, an established Golf Retailer are looking for Store Managers for Dublin West and Dublin South.
The ideal candidate will have a knowledge or interest in Sports including Golf coupled with retail management experience.
You will manage a team of over 10 in a very Customer Service and Consultative environment – you will be passionate about team building, product training and motivating you staff in order to hit targets.
Key Responsibilities for the job of Store Manager, Sports
- Lead your team in providing exceptional customer service
- Develop your team by acting as a role mode and coach
- Motivate the team in delivering the store KPIs
- Analyse sales figures and forecasting future sales
- Maintain excellent visual merchandising and store standards
- Maintain awareness of market trends in the industry
- Monitor and control store costs
- Manage day to day operations and administration
Skills & Experience for the job of Store Manager, Sports
- Knowledge or interest sports, including Golf
- 2-3 years retail management experience
- Personable and very customer service orientated
- Ideally educated to Degree level
- €35K-€40K depending on experience
If you want to hear more about this opportunity, please apply or call Ambyr on 01 8148747. For more jobs like this, please visit the Excel Recruitment website