Store Manager – Telecoms, Dublin south
Our client, a well-known multinational Telecoms and Services Retailer is seeking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Store Manager to join one of their stores in Dublin south.
With over 90 Stores across Ireland and the biggest and most progressive in Europe, our client known for providing exceptional customer service through up to date product knowledge and to the minute best buy deals is seeking an exceptional Store Manager with strong leadership and people management skills.
As Our client has a variety of stores across Dublin City and Greater Dublin, we would love to hear from all experienced Retail Store Managers looking to join a large Telecoms and Electrical retailer.
The job responsibilities for Store Manager include the following:
- Driving sales and service across the business achieving set and agreed KPI’s
- Develop and implement a strategic business plan for your store
- Lead and manage a strong consultative sales team of 5+
- Ensure excellent commercial and visual standards are maintained at all times
- Train and develop your team ensuring excellence on product knowledge and customer service
- Analyse sales reports and react accordingly
- Ensure and adhere to all up to date company policy and procedures
- Manage growth and liaise effectively with your Regional Manager, Head Office and Sales Directors
- Lead the team and store, forecast, plan and structure a strong business plan in order of achieving excellence
Experience required for the job of Store Manager includes the following:
- 3-4 years Store Management experience in Telecoms store management
- Strong KPI Management experience
- Experience in leading and coaching a consultative sales team
- Experience in managing a team of 5+
- Salary: €35-40K DOE & store
- Excellent Bonus
- Company benefits
Should you be interested in hearing more about this opportunity please upload your current c.v to the link provided or call Aislinn on 01-8717604 or 0868073544