We here in Excel Recruitment are currently searching for a Store Manager to manage my client’s flagship supermarket in Blanchardstown. My client is a highly successful independent retail group that will offer ample opportunities to step up in your career.
Over the next coming months, this flagship supermarket will receive a significant revamp, which will bring in a new look for the brand and new concepts that are not on the market yet.
If you would relish a new challenge and an opportunity to join a successful and well-established business, this is an ideal job for you. Our client are passionate retailers, who will support you in your role, however, you will have full autonomy to manage your 65 employees and take control of all aspects of this high turnover store. Our client is offering a competitive salary and further opportunities within the business.
Responsibilities of the Store Manager Job:
- Responsible for daily operations of a fast-paced supermarket store
- Responsible for delegating jobs to your team, ensuring high levels of productivity
- Managing the performance of the store, accountable for achieving it’s KPI’s
- Training and developing the store’s staff
- Accountable for maintaining the standards across all departments
- Ensuring your customers receives a high standard in customer service
- handling complaints professionally in line with company guidelines
Requirements for this Store Manager job
- Previous experience of managing a busy convenience store or food supermarket
- Must have a strong work ethic and thrive under pressure
- You should be highly motivated and energetic
- A passion for retail is essential
- You must have outstanding experience managing a team of staff and managers
- you must have a strong commercial acumen
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747