Store Manager- Whole Foods Store
Store Manager- South Dublin
Excel Recruitment is currently seeking a Store Manager for an exciting opportunity with our client’s store in South Dublin. Our client offers a unique shopping experience that is extremely environmentally friendly and offers high quality, locally sourced, organic products but without the premium price tag. The Store Manager will ideally need to be an enthusiastic individual with a genuine passion for healthy whole foods and for driving an environmentally sustainable business.
The Store Manager should also come with proven team leadership and organizational skills.
A competitive salary is on offer for the ideal candidate for this Store Manager job.
Requirements for this Store Manager job:
- Previous management experience in a retail environment
- A positive attitude to work
- Possess the ability to drive sales and standards
- A customer-oriented individual
Responsibilities of the Store Manager:
- The overall management of the daily operations in-store
- All stock ordering and stock control procedures
- Adhering to health and safety policies
- Completing weekly store reports and liaising directly with the store owner
- Staff management and motivation as well as training, development and performance management
- Rostering for staff members while adhering to labour budgets
- Delivering the highest standard of customer service at all times
If you are interested in this Store Manager job or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply to Christabelle Pierce via the link below. All applications will be handled with the strictest confidence.