Store Manager Job in Wicklow
Excel recruitment are currently seeking an experience Retail Store Manager for our client in Wicklow. Our client’s store is a large Supermarket retail store who are part of a known and respected symbol brand and they are looking for a dynamic Retail Store Manager to join their team.
Our client is highly focused on customer service and maintaining their strong rapport with the local community, so the Store Manager will need to be an enthusiastic individual with strong interpersonal skills.
A competitive salary package is on offer for the right candidate.
Responsibilities of the Retail Store Manager
- Ensuring Management Team are trained appropriately and to the highest standard.
- Ensuring merchandising and presentation of entire store is of the highest standard at all times.
- Controlling Stocktaking procedures.
- Ensuring Customer Care Service in the entire store is of the highest standard.
- Holding regular communication meetings with management and staff.
- Developing members of staff and the management team through the use of Appraisals, Training and Development Promotion etc.
- Managing and co-ordinate in-store and national promotions.
- Seeking opportunities to develop yourself in relation to technical training and professional development.
Experience required for this Retail Store Manager Job
- 2-3 years retail management experience within the industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven retail sales track record
If you are interested in this Retail Store Manager Job in Wicklow or any other job opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website then please apply via the link below or contact Christabelle Pierce on 018148747. All applications are treated with the strictest confidence.