Store Manager, West Cork
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking a highly experienced Store Manager for a Supermarket Retail Store based in West Cork. Our client, an established Grocery Retailer who are known in the local area for their high-quality fresh foods and exceptional customer service, therefore, they are looking for a customer orientated individual with a genuine passion for food retail.
The Store Manager will need to be a natural team leader with proven communication skills, capable of training, motivating and developing a team of colleagues.
A competitive salary is on offer for the ideal candidate for this Store Manager job.
Who you are:
- 4+ years grocery management experience
- A highly driven manager who has a strong work ethic and as such has proven this throughout their career.
- Experience working in a highly KPI and target driven environment. Must have a proven track record in meeting such KPI’s and targets.
- An ambitious manager whom excels in a fast paced and challenging environment.
Your role and responsibilities as Store Manager:
- Day to day management of the store operations ensuring to meet KPI’s, health and safety standards, ordering stock etc.
- Dealing with customer queries in an efficient manner.
- Training in of staff members, ensuring they are working in a productive and efficient manner.
- General merchandising duties.
- Cash management both back office and staff checkouts.
- Pushing and increasing sales were possible.
- Ad hoc management duties
If you are interested in this Store Manager job or any other opportunities on the Excel Recruitment website, please apply via the link below or you can call Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be happy to discuss the role with you. All applications will be handled with the strictest confidence.