Store Manager, West Dublin
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking a Store Manager for our client in West Dublin. Our client is a renowned grocery retail group who are part of an established symbol retail brand and they are looking for a dynamic individual to join their team as Store Manager. This retailer is best-known for their high standards of customer service and their ties with the local community, therefore the Store Manager will need to be customer orientated with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a strong retail brand and take full responsibility for the overall running of a busy supermarket store.
An excellent salary is on offer for the right candidate for this Store Manager job.
Who you are:
- Previous management experience in a grocery retail setting
- Superb customer service and communication kills
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to motivate a team of staff members
- Experienced in achieving KPIs and targets
Your role and responsibilities as Store Manager:
- Ensuring Management Team are trained appropriately and to the highest standard
- Ensuring merchandising and presentation of entire store is of the highest standard at all times
- Controlling Stocktaking procedures
- Ensuring Customer Care Service in the entire store is of the highest standard
- Holding regular communication meetings with management and staff
- Ad hoc management duties
If you are interested in this Store Manager job or any other opportunities on the Excel Recruitment Website then please apply via the link below or you can call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be more than happy to discuss potential job opportunities with you. All applications are handled with the strictest confidence.